So hey, long time no see DA! Some of my loyal/newer watchers will notice I've uploaded a few things here and there, but other than that [and the thanking of new watchers/favorites/llamas etc.] I haven't been all that talkative, and I apologize for that. I am more active on my Tumblr [linked in my ID widget] than I am on here, but I still read every single message I get from you guys, and it means so much to me. Thank you for your continued support. Anyways, onto the good stuff!
Recently I was approached by fellow Deviant artist Stitched-Ego
at SDCC and after hanging out for quite some time [and even longer before that, no worries friends] he asked me if I would like to go on a date. Of course, I was quite surprised, considering that [even though we knew each other well before then] we hadn't really hung out all that much IRL aside from meetups, but nonetheless I was thrilled! So I said yes, and a while after that we went to go see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and had some sushi after that. It was magical. So, long story short, I am now going out with this nerd here. ==>
And I couldn't be happier.
More news includes:
- Started watching Kill la Kill
- Started playing Five Nights at Freddy's
- Started playing League of Legends [pretty okay as Jinx, but I wanna get Gnar and Ahri]
- Unintentionally pissed off a few people
- Drew some cute shit and came up with a new OC possibly
- Wrote two chapters [almost] of my OFF fanfic in less than a few weeks [note me for a link if you wanna read it!]
- Completed OFF with max levels across the entire party